USC 10-1, Universal Urethane Clear Coat Gallon Kit
U.S. Chemical & Plastics’s Universal Urethane Clear Coat offers excellent performance and appearance at an extremely competitive price. Universal Urethane Clear coat flows out to a smooth, durable finish with excellent gloss. Universal Clear is ideal for spot, panel, multi-panel and overall refinishing.
What You Will Get When Buying This Kit:
(1 Gallon of clear + 1 quart of hardener = 5 quarts sprayable product) Please choose your Hardener option under the Product Option section.
- Fast/Spot Repair 12-4 (65°-80°) Hardener
- Slow/Overall 14-4 (75°-95°) Hardener
Note: Higher humidity levels will increase the dry speed of this product. Do not spray in temps. cooler than 60°.
Salesman Note: Universal Urethane Clear Coat is an excellent choice for used car lots, competitively priced body shops, manufacturers, or anywhere else you might need a value conscientious clear coat for almost any project.
Universal Urethane Clear Coat Technical Data:
- V.O.C: 4.2 lbs per gallon
- Mix Ratio: 4 to 1
- Pot Life: 2-4 hours @ 72°
- Application: 2-3 Medium Wet Coats
- Flash Time: 8-10 minutes between coats
- Buff Time: 18-24 hours @ 72°
- Bake Time: 30 minutes @ 140°
- Coverage: 480 Sq. Ft @ 1.0 Mil
- Recommended Dried Film Thickness: 2.0 Mil