DOW 5404a, Betaprime Pinchweld & Encapsulation Primer
The DOW 5404a Betaprime Pinchweld & Encapsulation Primer promotes adhesion to the vehicle body and helps prevent rust from forming in small nicks and scratches on the pinchweld. The 5404a pinchweld primer activates pre-applied adhesive systems (PAAS) beads and helps promote adhesion to PVC substrates and RIM encapsulations. It is easy to use product and meets all OEM and long-term durability requirements.
BetaPrime Product Benefits:
- Easy to use
- Meets all OEM and long-term durability requirements
- Simplifies applications - use as pinchweld primer, PVC primer and urethane activator for PAAS applications
- Reduces inventory and saves money - carry one primer instead of three
- Brushability - no voids, bare spots or brush marks
- Hiding power - complete black-out
- Compatible with all BETASEAL glass bonding systems
BetaPrime Pinchweld Primer Application:
BETAPRIME 5404a is used for priming automotive body pinchwelds. It is an integral component of all BETASEAL glass bonding systems.
Salesman Note: Exposed bare metal areas over 1/2" x 1/2" (1.3 cm x 1.3 cm) will require an etching primer to restore bond strength and durability.