- Product Reviews
Al's Liner 5701, Gray Truck Bed Liner
- This is 1 gallon kit of Al's Liner Truck Bed Liner with Gray Tint.
- Coverage is approximately 90 Square Feet per Gallon Kit
Al's Liner Bed Liner is a very unique coating that has the ability to protect all of your projects from everyday wear and tear, while also giving you excellent protection from the sun. Al's liner can be brushed on, rolled on, or applied as a spray-on bed liner. Al's Liner Bed-Liner Coating is 100% UV resistant and will not fade no matter what color you spray.
Al's Liner Features and Benefits:
- Chip, Scratch, and Tear Resistant
- Tintable to Any Color
- At a 40 MIL (less than 1/16th of an inch) build, Al's Liner will remain permanently rubbery to prevent things from sliding around in your truck bed.
- Achieve a wide variety of textures.
- Minimal personal protection required.
- You don't need a spray booth.
- 100% U.V. Resistant which means absolutely No Fading.
- Tintable to any color.
- Super Fast Curing (Rough Duty Use in just 72 hours)
- Easy, Do It Yourself Bedliner
Salesman Notes: Al's Liner is absolutely the Best Do It Yourself Spray on Bed Liner coating on the market today. Al's Liner Truck Bed Liner rivals high quality brands such as Rhino Lining, Line X, Armorthane, and Reflex but at a price you can afford and best of all you can do it yourself with minimal amount of equipment. Another great feature of Al's Liner is that it stays permanently rubbery and will not fade out after extended exposure to the sun.